Thursday, February 27, 2014

Gotta Start Somewhere

Hello, my name is Jon. Welcome to my blog(Hi Mom!). 

Mission Statement: To review movies, games, books and anything else way after anyone cares about them. 

Purpose: To create a nifty portfolio for future endeavors and to unleash the full creative power of this space station!(my brain)

This is not the place for current movie reviews or news, this blog will be way too late for that. I've decided(because I'm too poor to see anything current) to write about whatever I want, whenever I want. Whether it be movies that came out forever ago, books that are no longer relevant(have you heard of this Harry Potter guy) or share some excerpts from stories I have written, nobody knows(not even me). Hopefully my interest will last long enough to keep putting content out twice a week, but who knows if my ADD will allow it(Hey look! Something shiny!). Tomorrow, I will post a blog reviewing The Lego Movie(Hey! That's not old!). See, I'm already doing it wrong. Generally speaking I only watch, play or participate in things I enjoy, so expect a bunch of nerdy topics. 

Like one of my heroes, Jeff Cannata, "I love loving things" so this should be fun(Spoilers: 3 out of the first 4 reviews are negative). So thanks for reading everyone(Mom) and let's start this journey already. 






No comments:

Post a Comment